ICEG recognizes individual and organization for making extraordinary contributions by their scholarship and by their service. The following awards recognize those achievements.
- Innovator of the year
- Organization of the year
- Project of the year
- Paper of the year
ICEG has been a long time financial sponsor of International Conference on E-Governance (ICEG). It is an international event organized every year in various parts of the globe.
- ICEG 2003: The first event (ICEG 2003) was organized at Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (India) during 18-20 December 2003, which was inaugurated by the Indian President Hon’ble Dr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalam.
- ICEG 2004: The second ICEG-2004 held at Colombo with Hon’ble Sri Lanka Prime Minister been Chief Guest.
- ICEG 2005: Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS) hosted the third ICEG-2005
- ICEG-2006 is scheduled during 15-17 December, 2006 at New Delhi, India.
Membership in ICEG provides access to the ICEG electronic library. Included in the library are all past proceedings of both the ICEG and Glogift conference proceedings. The ICEG eLibrary is run by M.P.Gupta at IIT Delhi.
ICEG has launched two periodicals which is available to members online without any charge. These are
- International Journal of E-government & Policy
- Communication of ICEG
Visit or email: email@example.com
Renew my membership
There are two methods by which you may renew your membership from your computer. Please go to our membership page and select the online membership application to pay by DD/credit card, or choose to print out your information via Word or PDF formats and mail your renewal payment to the ICEG Office.
Update my records
You may go to our online renewal/update form or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to update your contact information.