The IJEGP is very proud of its international Editorial Board that represents an impressive cross section of important players in the information systems discipline. The role of the Editorial Board is to provide advice to the Editors on the quality and direction of the IJEGP and help to ensure its continued success. They also contribute by promoting the Journal, undertaking reviewing, and helping resolve disagreement amongst reviewers. The Editorial Board is reviewed and refreshed from time to time, normally every five years.
Formal Editorial Board Meetings will be held every two years, normally at ICEG (International Conference on E-governance).
Join the Editorial Board
IJEGP would like to welcome a number of new members on the Editorial Board being constituted. These engagements are necessitated due to the increasing number of high quality submissions being received for this Journal. Please contact M.P.Gupta (email@example.com) listing your areas of expertise, editorial/ reviewing experience, and brief background.
Become A Referee
You are invited to become a referee for the journal provided you have requisite expertise. Please contact M.P.Gupta (firstname.lastname@example.org) listing your areas of expertise and brief background.
Benefits to the reviewer include free copy of the journal and membership of ICEG for the year.
Edit A Special Issue
- A Special Issue is an issue of the Journal devoted to a specific topic edited by one or more Guest Editors. It is proposed to bring out one Special Issue a year, typically with 7 papers.
- If you are interested to edit a Special Issue of this journal please let us know. You need to identify a suitable topic that you feel warrants a Special Issue.
- The Guest Editors, once identified, are responsible for the Call for Papers, reviewers and reviewing right through to publication of the issue, including writing the Editorial. So it is a great opportunity to stamp your mark on a topic and contribute to its success. The Guest Editor (or Editors) will be expert and active in the area and of a status that generates interest in the topic and helps to attract high quality submissions.
- Editors reserve the right to intervene if it is felt that the standards are being compromised.
- Normally Guest Editors are not expected to submit or publish their own papers in the Special Issues.
- If you are interested to undertake special issue, please contact M.P.Gupta (email@example.com).